View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 01:26 PM   #1691
Stamp Wizard
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by janiekay View Post
Helping with the project in whatever way you can is wonderful! I never even heard about the Stampin' Up program for RMDH before, and that is probably why so many demo's don't do it, because it is just too much to coordinate.

Regarding the card sleeves, they are the plastic card protectors that are on cards when you buy them at the store. It is nice to have them, because it keeps the cards nice and clean, so they don't have a lot of fingerprints or germs.

I buy them in bulk, and get the open ended ones, which to me are the easiest. I sell them to you at cost, which is $2/100 I also get envies in bulk, which are also $2/100. I do charge you the shipping, too, which just depends on how I send it. I have a business mail account, so I get discounted postage. The way I do it is I just send you a PayPal invoice and after you pay it, I mail them out to you. All you have to do is PM me your paypal name and how many you want. If you would rather purchase the envelopes and sleeves yourself, here are the links:

Thanks for helping out with the monthly swap!
Hugs,
Jane
Jane

Again, a great explanation and I'm not in the least confused (I get easily confused).

Yeah, the Stampin' Up! program for RMHC is complex and has a lot of rules! I like your way of doing things much better.

I went to the two websites you listed. I see the clear sleeves. Stampin' Up! sells clear envelopes (similar to the ones sold by the company with the open-ended sleeves) but the price is much more expensive. The sleeves make a lot of sense!

OK, I would like to get envelopes and sleeves. I don't have a PayPal account/name. You aren't the first person to ask about this. I guess I'll just have to get one. Those PayPal people must be making a lot of money! There are thousands of people using PayPal to buy and sell things. I think PayPal has a corner on that market idea. I'll talk to my brother, he knows things like PayPal, and see what I need to do to get an account (like I said, I get easily confused & overwhelmed).

Thanks! Sandra
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!