View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 01:18 PM   #1690
Stamp Wizard
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by janiekay View Post
I know just what you mean, Sandra! Most of my time on-line is working with the Ronald McDonald House project and also with the dog rescue that I work with! BUT, it seems that I'm always on line or on the phone! I definitely know how irritating it can be to try to hold a conversation with someone when they look like they are more interested in being on line than in person with you!!!
I can see why you are online & on the phone so much since you are doing a lot of work for RMHC and the doggies. Work is one thing but people who want to surf the web or text while talking to me.... Drives me NUTS!!

what do you do for the doggies? I donate materials (food, snacks, cleaning supplies, kitten formula, litter, etc.) to our local humane society. I can't volunteer there (tried several times in the past), it's too heart-breaking for me. Those sweet little faces tell me they want to come home with me. I can't take everyone home - even though that would be fun. Luckily the shelter is a 'no kill' facility!! All my animals have been rescued or gotten from people who no longer want their animals. I've NEVER bought from a store.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!