View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 01:25 PM   #44
Barbara Jay
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdscrapper View Post
I will admit I do have a die I would like to buy and if it is ever back in stock, I will order it. But I will fight the urge to keep finding more to get free Shipping! I find I'm a sucker for that!!
How is your 2013 going?
You will save a bundle if you just pay the shipping and buy only what you really want and will use.
I wanted a Happy Birthday set of Stamps. They were $13 and $4 shipping. They had free shipping on $75, but I only wanted that one stamp set so I paid the $17.

Last year I would have choked at paying $4 to ship one clear set of stamps. But then I came to realize I spent much less when I only bought what I really wanted instead of spending $50 or more to save a couple of dollars on shipping.

There have been a couple of times I said no thanks when the shipping was way out of line. One place wanted $5.95 to mail ONE clear stamp set and it was not on sale. Even I have my limits on what I will pay for shipping. The set in question would have fit in a 6" x 9" bubble envelope ( 50 ) and $1.95 postage.
I am not going to pay the actual shipping costs ; for their time to pack it and their lunch too.