View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:25 AM   #6293
DellsDani
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning ladies. Lauren you silly goose, it wasn't meant for Y...I just wanted to show y'all something pretty. And was hoping you would CASE it for me. You know you want to. Also, I love your #5 card..it looks vintage so....I want that one. hehe....Oh wait the dibs are supposed to stop huh? lol j/k Lauren, I love all of your cards. I also love Kathy's. Now I still have to make mine. I was so upset, I am out of ink for my printer so I ordered some; one color and one black...only the color was shipped. I was going to do something using "Y'all". Uggg...Hopefully the black one will come today. I didn't sleep well last night. It was one of those off and on nights..and this morning I am feeling like I may be getting sick. I have the furnace on, the fireplace going I am wearing a hoodie and a robe and laying on a heat pack and I am still freezing cold and it hurts between my shoulder blades. Ugggg... Like my mom used to say "You'll live, It's too far away from your heart." Well ladies, I shall return later. Angel is here to help me with taking down decorations today, then I am off to my stamproom to make my "Y" card. I hope y'all have a great day!!!!! Huggs

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!