View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 06:29 PM   #118
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Oh, mine is bad. still haven't taken a picture. That's on my list for today. I just take stuff downstairs and put it on the table... because at that moment I don't have time to put it away.. then I don't get down there to put it away until I NEED to work. So yeah, that's the point I'm at now.

The dream of a studio has been put on hold. We got the estimates back. With the way the economy is, and the lower Mississippi river trying to dry up on us, we can't put ourselves in a financial bind right now because I want a play room. For now, I'll make this one work. It did before and it will again.
what you do not see in the photos I posted is all the stuff on the floor under the shelves in the closet... I spent 2+ hours sunday evening ( I kid you not) going through baskets of "stuff" that had been given to me for my last birthday, Christmas or exchange gifts of stuff new in the package that I had put into baskets to be put away "someday" I don't save packaging so I emptied two baskets sunday and got those things "put away"
its going to be a process.

you can make this work. ( no matter what you have ) and when things get better you may not even want the things you dream about now so you will be even more sure when the time is right.

have you joined pinterest to start a dream studio board?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!