Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:42 PM   #11083
Kerriannb
Crimping Master

That got me confused. I was thinking that Laurie was at Vikki's. Copy cats)

Not much to do today at all. No washing, no cleaning - just a little bit of ironing. Bug came home last night with all his clothes clean except for the pj's he had on the previous night. I really like his Dad's partner. They have been living together for 3 years or so, so she's not new. I have heard from others that she gets a bit interesting when she drinks, but man, she sends home clean clothes!!!!!

My last Christmas present arrived in the mail yesterday. Browny lashed out and bought something from the states, which is big for him. We love watching Duck Dynasty on TV. If you haven't see it you need to. A bunch of rednecks who have made it big by selling duck calls. A modern day, real life Beverly Hillbillies. I am now the proud owner of a hot pink Duck Commander T-shirt.

Corn meat and all the trimmings for dinner tonight. I feel like I haven't cooked properly since Christmas. First we were camping and then it was only Browny and I or just me. We have also been trying to master our new Weber Q, so Browny has been cooking a bit.

Because I Can........

Check out my blog http://adayinthebrownhouse.blogspot.com.au
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!