View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #130
3Fries
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

You go Girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandi*S View Post
Tuesday and Wednesday we are suppose to have monsoon like rains, which we actually need. DH is back at school today, his kids don't go until Wednesday. DS#3 goes back tomorrow. I have to work Tuesday night. So, Tuesday is desginated as a cleaning day. Wednesday I am off and looking forward to having the house to myself, so it will be a Crafting day with a nice fire and some good movies. I already have a pork dinner in mind which includes the crock pot, so I'm set!

I have my card sketch for my 10 Christmas cards ready, today I am going through my "mega" stashes of paper to find something that will work.

I AM NOT BUYING ANYTHING TO MAKE THESE !!!

I have my 2 scrapbook page layout ready, I think I will make the pages today then go to Walmart tomorrow(unless I can squeeze it in today) and print the pictures up. I was going to go digial with this layout but I have SOOoooo much paper that I need to start using some.

I AM NOT BUYING ANYTHING TO MAKE THESE EITHER !!!

As for my 5 birthday and 5 misc cards for this month, I found a 3 ring binder that I have filled with ATC's from various swaps, I think I'll start incorporating them into cards instead of taking up vauable space.

DITTO!

So that's the plan ~ let's see if I can stick to it!

Paper Crafty Goals for 2013: 50/135 pages and 185/75 cards.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!