View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 10:30 AM   #124
Sandi*S
Die Cut Diva

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by papertrail View Post
Thank you Terri! I've been thinking about my goals. I think my card goal this year will be to make 50 cards but actually MAIL at least 24 of them. (Not counting my Christmas cards). I feel like I make them but don't always mail/give them! lol!
I understand what you are saying COMPLETELY.
Around September last year I started getting organized for Christmas using the "Organized Christmas Plan" making a notebook, using a 3 ring binder etc. It really helped me stay on target for Christmas, from cleaning, shopping, keeping my online orders and packing slips in one spot and organized (it was a blessing now that it's time to send some things back for refund etc.) But what was THE most wonderful part of all was that I had my Christmas cards made and mailed BEFORE Christmas this year.!! A feat that surprised not only my recipients but myself as well. Not to mention that I didn't have any gifts stashed away somewhere to be found in February (yes, it happens more times than I care to mention.)
I've already planned to have my own personal "Rudolph Club" on the 25th of every month, where I do something Christmas related. This month I will be making 10 Christmas Cards and purchasing a gift card to either give as a gift, or use to shop with when it gets closer to Christmas.

I WILL STAY ORGANIZED THIS YEAR!