Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 09:08 AM   #17596
Shell
Total Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
I do not remember if I told you or not, the girls got me a small George Foreman grill for Christmas ( among many other things )
I used it tonight to cook the turkey mignons I get from Schwans,
oh how easy and they tasted great too I sure wish I had tried
one sooner ~ I am excited just thinking of all the things I can fix now with out going out in the cold to use my big grill

Did we share what we did get this year as gifts?? I did not remember doing so ...but with me being sick maybe I just missed that
I think I saw on FB that Shell got a new embroidery machine, does it do larger areas Shell ? or what is the difference ?

Congrats on the grill. Let me know how you like it. My mom wants to get Mark one for the winter.

I did get a new one. It does 5x7 areas. My other one is a sewing/embroidery machine and just does 4x4. So, it's a significant difference in the embroidery area. I'd love to have one that I could put several colors in at once and that did a big area (9x12 or such), but that's not in the budget. I was able to do Jaydin's name on a towel she was given last Christmas, and it's MUCH better - bigger - than I could have done before. It, also, allows me to put my designs on a flash drive and use that in the machine. That's much better than the one-design-only memory card that the machine uses.

Another thing I got was a plan. Yes, it's just a plan, but the plan is for Mark to clean out the library and relocate those books. Then, I will be able to take over that room for the 'sewing' side of the Haven. He thinks I need to call that part of it The Lair.....

Photography Site

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!