View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 09:02 AM   #16
Barbara Jay
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherylH View Post
I too was hoping that the new machine would be electric. Alas, it is not.... See today's post at the Spellbinders blog Spellbinders Paper Arts - Community - Blog - View Post - Explore Beyond: Sneak Peek and Giveaway Day Six It is a manual, high pressure machine with a small opening (4.25" wide) and looks like they are making it more for mixed media/jewelry applications. No mention of whether it can be used with other dies other than those from Spellbinders.
Stacy said in the video it will work with other Spellbinder dies.

I don't make jewelry or use other materials for die cuts, but for those who do art work with other materials it looks like a very interesting concept.

And frankly, in my opinion, there are so many paper die cutting machines on the market that people may need to turn their scrap rooms into a Die Cutting Machine Museums if this keeps up . LOL .

This is at least something different! And who knows it may become a trend to make little metal embellishments for our cards and scrapbook pages.