Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:51 AM   #17595
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Yeah, I'm caught up. SCS played nice... a little slow but I didn't have to refresh a page once. That's unusual.

Things are fine here. No one throw things but we're to be in the mid-upper 50s all week with our lows only in the low 40s. So ready for this. Of course, I let the fire go out last night and now the house doesn't want to warm up. The sun is getting to the south so hoping having that heat coming in the picture window will help. Otherwise I"ll be building a fire. Grrr... trying to conserve wood. Yeah, I'm that cheap LOL

I need to get on the Wii yet. I didn't get on over the weekend. This is the first day since pinching the nerve last week that my back hasn't bothered me not so much as a twinge. So an hour + a new 15min I hope to start the week.

Bob will be home on Thursday night. I have a writers meeting on Sat. in Springfield. I think he's going with me. I'm avoiding the craft stores but do want to go into B & N. Goodness, did I just say that? LOL

Soni, you asked about the Christmas gifts. I think I told you guys what I got. The only gift I got from Bob was my Gateway Netbook. I LOVE it. I can carry it in my purse so i don't have to haul the laptop anymore. I'd rather have the netbook then a phone /w/ a data plan.

Oh, did you guys see where Michaels is doing away with their Rewards cards. Now it's back to phone apps or printing coupons. What a waste of money implementing that program!

No Christmas decorations down here, yet. I'm hoping to take the decorations down off the deck on Friday. I want to leave them up long enough to light Bob's homecoming hehe. Then we can work together taking them down. The big tree will probably come down on Monday but the bathroom stuff stays up until Feb. 1

OKay, time to start my day. I have the Wii workout to do then tomatoes to cook down. I took the ones from this summer out of the freezer to thaw so I can get sauce made and into jars. Need the freezer room.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!