CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chercher View Post
Laundry going
Dishwasher going
Got my walk in

Having 2nd cup of coffee. Weaning myself back off of all the sugary flavored creamers.

I need to lose weight and get healthy this year. I'm so over read on all the diets that I just don't know what to do. this week I'm just gonna cut back. Journal, and try to,get a grip on reality. I know I will be eating more veggies. I know I will be cutting back/out junk and sugar. But low fat, low carb, gluten free, high protein......... what's a person to do???

I know from going gluten free when we thought Kevin had issues with gluten, that there is a LOT of sugar in some of those things. Just because it says gluten free on it, doesn't mean it's the healthiest choice.

My dad has lost 30 lbs & has kept it off because of portion control. He doesn't say no to anything that he is wanting, but if he says yes to a dessert, it either has to cut back on the portion size & eat only half a piece or he will bump up his exercise.

Sometimes the people around you won't understand your journey... they don't need to, it isn't for them.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!