View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:15 AM   #1689
janiekay
Pearl-ExPert

Heart Any and all help is appreciated!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamp Wizard View Post
Jane

OK, now to business....

I'm not sure I'm ready to commit full time to supporting a RMH in Oregon. I send lots of cards to our troops over in Afghanistan (and sometimes other locations) so I feel like I'm maxed out on card support right now.

I would like to send cards to each of the RMH's on your monthly list to support the other ladies. I've already sent some cards to January.

Oh, thanks for the very clear explanation about how you and all your crafters are supporting the RMHC! The Stampin' Up! program is (to me) very complicated with all their requirements, group leader, supporting demos, communicating with house rules, what stamps we can use (current product only), etc. It is just too overwhelming for me.

Different subject: On one of your postings you mentioned card sleeves? What are those? Do you have any that I could buy from you? I'd like to send my cards to the RMH's complete and ready to take to the houses. I don't want the receiving SCS member to have to spend time organizing my cards. I'm sure she has many more things to do!
Thanks!!
Helping with the project in whatever way you can is wonderful! I never even heard about the Stampin' Up program for RMDH before, and that is probably why so many demo's don't do it, because it is just too much to coordinate. The way we do it is we just bring them cards whenever we can. Some of the girls are help their house more, and some less. The point is that if we bring them (or mail them) cards whenever we have some extra's, they have more than they did before!

When one of the girls does a swap, and we can send cards to help, it not only helps the girl holding the swap, it helps everyone at her RMDH!!!

Regarding the card sleeves, they are the plastic card protectors that are on cards when you buy them at the store. It is nice to have them, because it keeps the cards nice and clean, so they don't have a lot of fingerprints or germs. They also keep the embellishments nice and neat, so they don't get torn or bent when looking through the cards.

I buy them in bulk, and get the open ended ones, which to me are the easiest. I sell them to you at cost, which is $2/100 I also get envies in bulk, which are also $2/100. I do charge you the shipping, too, which just depends on how I send it. I have a business mail account, so I get discounted postage. The way I do it is I just send you a PayPal invoice and after you pay it, I mail them out to you. All you have to do is PM me your paypal name and how many you want. If you would rather purchase the envelopes and sleeves yourself, here are the links:

For sleeves: 4 to 5.9 wide, 6 to 10.9 wide items in uniquepacking store on eBay!

For envies: Heinrich Envelope - Creator, Converter and Printer of Envelopes

Thanks for helping out with the monthly swap! By having extra girls help, it gives them more cards for their house, without more work! Also, thanks for helping out with the cards for the troops! I know that they appreciate getting cards, and that way they know someone is thinking about them while they are over there!

Hugs,
Jane
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!