View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 01:33 AM   #6276
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Thumbs up

Ladies, I decided since the craziness is over in my life and I now have all the time in the world again, I will keep track of the points for the I'm taking your points game. So no need to pm me. However since Susan did pm me I am giving her an extra 25 points. Also, we have a new challenge hostess among us.....My dear friend Lynn who has been with the Alphabet Challenge since its birth is taking the plunge and hostessing a Challenge called Can You Do It (if you click on the title of the challenge it will take you there). Since my dear friend is taking this plunge I am giving her 100 points. YAY Lynn!!!! And if Lynn is okay with this....anyone that plays the You Can Do It challenge will receive an extra 15 points. Each week until the end of round 4 here in the Alphabet Challenge. So if Lynn says it's okay....each week you play her challenge you can earn points here. What do you say Lynn, is that okay?
Well ladies...below are your points ... these are current up til this post. After this post I will post them again on Wednesday. I will keep posting them periodically so that you know where you are at with points for the I am taking your points game. Okay? If anyone believes I have added their points incorrectly please pm me. Ok....now....Ron left a few mins ago so I am feeling a bit bumbed. But he will be home Wednesday or Thursday for 1 day then he is driving out to Calif. I think I will spend some time in my stamping room today...that sounds like it could be something to take my mind from sad to frustrated. lol....just kidding. I am organizing all my brads and eyelets by color and size hence frustrating. Yay...organization!!!! Well ladies you have a great morning. I will check back later. Huggs

Bev = 174
Chris = 90
Diane = 80
Donna = 263
FMcrafter = 300
Janet = 443
Jeanette = 33
Karen = 2
Kathy = 260
Lauren = 443
Marney = 153
Montana = 122
Rosie = 14
Susan = 339
Yvonne = 68
Vickie = 284
Joan = 10
Dawn = 9

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member

Last edited by DellsDani; 01-07-2013 at 01:33 AM.. Reason: fix text color
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!