View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 12:16 AM   #2688
Huntwoman
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning. I woke up early from a wild dream. Stay well amidst the cooties today, everyone.

Leg warmers are a VERY good idea this morning. I used to wear them in the early morning waitressing. Perhaps I will make some for myself. They should be done right around August.

Yay, the heat just came on. So wrong to be up befor it but it's an early shift. I'll be off early enough to wander Jo's with my 25% off total purchase coupon, though there is only one thing on my list. Ott has a floor lamp I'm considering to clear the lamp from my work surface.

Happy Monday everyone.

DM, the Marysville plant is having a job fair again Wednesday for hourly workers. Don't know if A's job class is included. DH is thinking of going since he's a bit bored at home. The problem is likely his age at this point. 56, though I am certain he would work harder than most half his age. I doubt I'll be losing my house husband, but he does need to get out of the house more.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!