View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 12:13 AM   #6275
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Question

Hello ladies. How is everyone this morning. I am up early 2:00 to be exact. Ron has to leave out at 4:30 so I decided I would see him off. Ladies, y'all are making some awesome cards. I am having a heck of a time thinking of Y words. All I come up with is Y'all. I will think of something.
Okay ladies decision time.....as you know we are coming to the end of round 4 (oooh who is gonna have the most points?) Can you believe we are already coming up on round 5?...I have a few questions for round 5....the majority will rule. #1 Would y'all like to go in ABC order or would you rather have it be random each week? #2. Would y'all like to keep earning points? If so, I think I am going to do it a little different in round 5. I think we will have 3 chances to win a prize. 1 around week #8 then again in week #16 then again week #26. After someone wins a prize week the points would start at zero again. This way it gives y'all a better chance at winning a prize. What do you think? Or if you would rather not have points we can go back and do what we did the first couple of rounds....do you remember the Happy Mail Lucky Dog? For those of you that were not playing back then each week we had a drawing ...whoever made a card got their name in the drawing and whoever's name was picked received the cards we made that week. Or do you want to combine the points with the Happy Mail Lucky Dog? Please ladies, speak up....remember this is YOUR challenge so I want to do what y'all want.

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!