View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:06 PM   #1
StampingQueenJAR
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Giraffes & Laughs
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Send a message via Yahoo to StampingQueenJAR
Default TLC411 ~ The Best of 2012 ~ (1/7/13)

Welcome to the first 2013 Technique Challenge! It was a year ago that I stepped out of my comfort zone and joined the TLC Challenge Hostess team. I have loved every minute! Thank you for playing along in 2012!

I am still recovering from the holidays - how about you? I have to find some time to take down my decorations this week. I hope that you will find time to play in this week's Technique Challenge, because it is a FUN one, and one that everyone can play in!

This week we are taking a look back at the "The Best of 2012." Choose one of the TLC Challenges (#358-410) from 2012 and make a project using that week's technique!

Please omit TLC359 and TLC389 from your choices, as those referred back to previous challenges that originated in other years.

Here is the link to the TLC MASTER LIST. Please make sure you are choosing one dated 2012~! Scroll down to find posts #9, 10, and 11.

Be sure to list which 2012 Technique Challenge you chose in your description!

My Sample:
Plain and Simple

Please remember when uploading to include the keyword TLC411 (no spaces). You can also add the keyword of the original TLC if you like.

You can view the entire TLC411 Gallery here!

Last edited by StampingQueenJAR; 01-06-2013 at 09:18 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!