View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:50 PM   #111
Harley Queen
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjlee717 View Post
I found this online store, but it only makes it worthwhile if you need to buy 100 cases - brings the cost down to 80 cents each with free shipping. I have not bought from them, but may in the future. If anyone has ordered from them, I'd love to hear what you have to say (there's only 1 review....sounds promising).

Clear Storage Cases 14mm for Rubber Stamps (No Hub)
Just wanted to stop in and give a review... in case anyone else is considering buying these. I ordered a batch of 100 a few weeks back. Shipping was fast. The cases are as tall as the SU one and maybe a smidge more slender. The plastic sleeve on the outside for the label is actually more sturdy than the SU ones. It's maybe a mil thicker. I would prefer to do without the brackets on the inside of the case, but it's not bad. I just watch that they don't bump any of my stamps when the case is closed. Unless I'm trying to fit a lot of stamps into one box, it's not really an issue. I suppose I could clip off the brackets, but they're not enough of a bother to me to go through that. So all in all, those cases are a great alternative.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!