View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 06:46 PM   #1121
laurlynn
Stazon Splitcoast

Well just can't get out of this low, crying mode right now. Made it through the holidays okay, so I thought. Now he's talking about moving to a new place, a one BR duplex with an unfinished basement, meaning the kids are back to sleeping in the living room. What makes me sad is he's hyping up the new move with the freshly painted walls, the open basement/playroom, near a friend of the 7yo, yadda, yadda, yadda, while I sit here and can't even afford to paint my walls, the van is making new noises, and a headlight just went out...but yay for you, go move into your new place. Mom wants me to come along on vacation with her and dad next month but I just don't know if I can swing it, not to mention to get him to watch the kids for the week or half week, whichever I can work out. I certainly wouldn't want him staying here for that time even though he'd try to convince me it would be better for the kids. I need to figure something out though because I can't continue to keep yelling at the kids, even when the boys are on each other's cases. Then I have a therapy appt this week and I'm not even sure they are really helping. See, everything is just a downer right now.

*sigh* Yippee, here's to a new year!!!