View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #112
eeddmm
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419 View Post
Good Evening! I'm sitting here in my bed with a my new laptop . DH bought me a HP but something about the screen regardless of brightness was harsh on my eyes so we exchanged for a Toshiba. I'm now trying to get use to it; something about this screen is more bearable to my vision. I've got to admit, I'm a Downton Abbey fan and am sitting here watching the story of the Highclere Castle they use for Downton; then season 3 begins...so no scrapping for me tonight, just pure tv indulgence! However, I did just load my PSE 7 and hope to do a page or two tomorrow. Your pages have been inspiring and I'm itching to get scrapping! Thank you all for sharing!
Yea for TV Watching! I signed up at Divine Digital for their Biggest Loser challenge which is running along with season 14 on TV. I don't really have a lot of weight to lose but thought it might help keep me on track for some specific exercise and eating goals that as I get older I really should do I do enjoy watching the show...gives me some inspiration to keep at it. It's a fun show to watch

Divine Digital's challenges actually start tomorrow so I think it's time for me to go get that last before bedtime snack since it's commercial time!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!