View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
FMcrafter
Stazon Splitcoast

Default COMPLETED--YOU CAN DO IT Challenge

COMPLETED--YOU CAN DO IT Challenge--
Grand Prize winner is Dea
Random Draw winner is Connie

This is a new challenge; here you can be challenged to do anything. It can be based upon a colour, a word, a technique, an ad you saw…..anything you can find that interests you..Splitcoast and YouTube is your playground.

You Can DO IT challenge will begin on January 7, 2013. It will be posted each Monday so you don’t have to worry about your item being approved. The challenge will last 25 weeks so that everyone has a chance to get in on the action.

We will be giving points...why points you say...well…..Miss Lauren has agreed to make a special embellie package for the high points winner! I will endeavour to post the total points each week on Sunday.

Points you SAY! How can I get me some of those?? Well we will give points if you submit an item to meet the challenge, first item only. Each week we will have a random draw of all the chatters and award them special points. Oh and you know I am a corruptor so I may just have to throw some things out there...cause I am me! Of course if you bring someone along to join you can get enabler points!

Corruptor Points- for being hostess 5 points
Enabler Points- for bringing someone along 5 points
ChatterBox points-random draw of people who have chatted that week 2 points
TFL points- for posting an item for the challenge, first item only 2 points
Double-Take points- for posting for a challenge that has past but is still within the same month 1point

Our short form would be YCDI. So week 1 will be YCDI-1
for gallery searching purposes we have had to remove the hyphen please use YCDI2 for week 2

Here is a picture of the embellishment pack Miss Lauren made!!
Attached Thumbnails
canyoudoit-prize.jpg  

Last edited by FMcrafter; 07-01-2013 at 11:58 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!