View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:45 PM   #1687
Stamp Wizard
Die Cut Diva

Jane

OK, now to business....

I'm not sure I'm ready to commit full time to supporting a RMH in Oregon. I send lots of cards to our troops over in Afghanistan (and sometimes other locations) so I feel like I'm maxed out on card support right now.

I would like to send cards to each of the RMH's on your monthly list to support the other ladies. I've already sent some cards to January.

Oh, thanks for the very clear explanation about how you and all your crafters are supporting the RMHC! The Stampin' Up! program is (to me) very complicated with all their requirements, group leader, supporting demos, communicating with house rules, what stamps we can use (current product only), etc. It is just too overwhelming for me.

Different subject: On one of your postings you mentioned card sleeves? What are those? Do you have any that I could buy from you? I'd like to send my cards to the RMH's complete and ready to take to the houses. I don't want the receiving SCS member to have to spend time organizing my cards. I'm sure she has many more things to do!
Thanks!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!