View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:34 AM   #108
fmtinsley
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewflake View Post
Aw man..... just when I was feeling so good about starting my 5 and 6 page for the month!! 15, wow that is a lot of scrapping! You go girl!!!! and the rest of us will try to follow behind, or go ahead (SO not me!). Thats right, you have been on a retreat. Well done and great product use of your time. So many people don't get all that much done a crops and retreats, I can't afford the retreats if I don't get lots done.
that's 15 more pages done than I did the last 6 months of 2012. This retreat was cozy one. There were only 5 of us and we rent a house that is 15mins from my house. The lady that owns the house does short term rentals and several groups of scrapbookers use it for this purpose. It is very afforadable too. It only cost us $58 plus the food cost for one meal. We each take a meal to prepare during the weekend. It will sleep 10 so the more people the cheaper it is. I am going to one in March that is considerably held at a camp but the meals & clean up are done by the staff. I prefer this cozy one though. If anyone lives near Chattanooga, TN and wants to join me next time, pm me and I'll let you know when we do another one.