View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 04:45 AM   #19
QueenOfInkland
Swapper of the Month - January 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndi_Ray View Post
My only debate right now is I've invested over $200 in Copics
I love my Copics. You might want to branch out re: ways to use your Copics because in addition to coloring by hand, you can also use your Copics for airbrushing - that is so much fun and it's beautiful. I have to contain myself because I want to airbrush everything LOL.

You can get two different airbrush effects with the [Sketch] markers: the chisel nib gives a fine spray and the brush nib gives small speckles. And something that surprised me is that airbrushing uses very little ink.

Go have fun with your Copics investment I would suggest that you check out this Copics blog: http://ilikemarkers.blogspot.com/ for lots of techniques info and info re: Copics classes. These talented folks teach all over the United States - it's just a matter of waiting for a class to come to a location that works for you. I took their beginner class. Now I'm waiting for the advanced class and they also are now offering a mixed media class.

Update: Copics classes are being offered in Indianapolis, IN on March 1 and 2.

I'm just a crafter and not affiliated with Copics in any way; just trying to help you get the most out of your Copics investment.

Last edited by QueenOfInkland; 01-06-2013 at 05:04 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!