View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:15 AM   #6249
DellsDani
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Hello ladies and Happy Sunday....hey its my Seeeester...I've missed you. How are you??? (I'm talking about Yvonne). Zbear1, thank you. I believe you are talking about my request to find out the name of some elegant dies and embossing folders. I will check that one out. Susan, nice card. Bernie looks great in yellow!!!! Hello Lauren and Kathy. Well ladies...I did get my stamping room started yesterday. I didn't get all of what I wanted done because Ron wanted me to go up to our friends tavern. I figured he will be leaving Monday morning so I better get in as much time as I can with him. So....I am going to spend some of today in my stamping room organizing and then we are going to a meat raffle this afternoon. Then he wants meatloaf for dinner. Dawn has made herself scarce since Ron has been home so I think I will invite her to go to the meat raffle with us today. Other than that...not much happening. Except that Ron leaves out tomorrow morning and I am sad about that. Happy he is working and not laid off but sad that he will be gone. So, I do not know if I will come back on today, however, you will definately see me tomorrow. Huggs everyone and have a great day!!!!!!

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!