View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 01:01 AM   #14
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Happy New Year to you all! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week. Here are my fav's:

Faceted Snowflake - QFTD145 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Rose by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roses for you ... by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Airbrush Thank You by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Little altered house by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday card by shelley001 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy New Year! by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Be Blessed by Schofield27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Shirley and Helen~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Wishes by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bells and Boughs 2013 Cards by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC407 Silver/gold anniversary by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Because by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Audrey, Snow Princess~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful Shore - FS308 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ivory Asters - CC406, RRR63 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC417 Pink Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC407 Silver, Gold, and White Birthday by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT408 New Year! New Toys! by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Forest F4A150, QFTD146 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lace Christmas Tree by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT408 & SCSCCJAN13 New Blue by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC410, Chalkboard birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC369 Mauve Inspiration by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Opening Night! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC368 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Double Trouble! by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I slipped in a couple from last week because I think everyone was posting the favs for the year as I was and that week got kind of overlooked....or I just missed the thread for last weeks favorites maybe???

As usual thank you to our hard working (especially last weekend) and dedicated notifiers! You bring joy to us all in this thread.

Happy Sunday!
Peggy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!