View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 07:36 PM   #6
ChaosMom
Watercolor Wizard

Default FAVS - Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, Everyone! Best wishes and Happy Crafting!

CONGRATULATIONS! to all who were listed in the Best of 2012! The creativity, design and beauty was amazing!! I continue to be amazed and inspired!
THANKS! to all who posted your Favorites! I'm sure there are still smile hangovers!

Welcome, Stacy - to the Notification Team! a HUGE THANK YOU! to YOU for all of the linking to the Pinterest site! That was a HUGE endeavor and onerous task! I for one, and I'm sure many other SCSers, sooooo APPRECIATE your doing it! It's so nice to see all the FAVs pictured in one place!

Work deadlines limited my time in the gallery this week....but here are a few beauties that I found in that time ....Hope you enjoy them! I'm including some from the previous week too, since they were missed due to the annual favorites...

Spellbinders Wedding Ensemble by Taspak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Emily's cake - Outside by bryaj03 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Day by beechwood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Day Utensil holder by beechwood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A149 - Dahlia Dreams by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Rose by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Airbrush Thank You by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inkyimpressions by kerry4girls - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Valentine Anniversary by abuist - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inkyimpressions by kerry4girls - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday shabby chic by quarteronly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ribboned and Bowed jhg 1_5_13 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AOCC13A, Sunflower for sister #2 by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now I can't wait to see all that I missed!

Thanks to all who share so selflessly - we appreciate your inspiration!
Thanks to all who contribute in any way to this thread - you bring many smiles!

Have a great week, Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Look forward to another amazing year of masterpieces!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!