View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #3
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thank you Brenda, and welcome Stacy....

This has been a busy week and I haven't had much time in the gallery but did spend a little time and found some beauties....

Sassy Cheryl - Let's Paint Something by StampinAK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC370 Sugar and Spice.... by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A150 - ...ice cube snowman... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT408 & SCSCCJAN13 New Blue by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC410 Chalkboard Valentine by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Valentine for a Card Maker by momhom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Valentine SUO by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colorless Thinking of You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Sum of a Happy New Year... by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC410, Chocolate Chalkboard by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay, please show me what I missed.... Have a great week....
Happy Stamping
Vicki
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!