View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #73
gramak8e
Glitter Guru

I have been without an oven for at least nine months now. Do I miss it???
Well, once in a while when I would like some fresh, hot choclate chip cookies. Other than that, not in the least. I know I should replace it but since it is a wall oven it is rather spendy and I can think of lots of other things that I would actually enjoy to spend my money on. KWIM??

Looking forward to some great recipes....hoping to hold off buying a new one for a while longer

Sorry about your hand Pat...hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingtofindtime View Post
so I've been thinking about what to do about my stove...latest thought...remove the broken stove and put in a counter with shelves underneith to house all of my non-stove cooking items. I found a really neat convection oven for $99 that will fit a 9x13 pan. so that's what got me thinking...do you really need a stove? how much does a stove cost me to run verses a electric skillet or say a small convection oven. Since I got the electric skillet I haven't missed my stove much. it makes me sad to see the stove just sitting there...Feel like it' such waste of space now...my kitchens not all that big and outlets are sparce so the space would be nice...just thinking out loud....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!