View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:09 PM   #4513
Marleygo
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey sistahs!

Mark, Julian and I leave tomorrow (Sunday) around 1:00 for Quehanna to stay overnight and pick Justin up at 9:00 AM Monday morning!!! YAY!!! He has to go to a rehab for two months in Wernersville, about 10 miles or so west of Reading, PA....about 45 minutes away from me! He is very anxious to get out of the system......can't blame him. Please pray that God will give him patience and peace until Monday rolls around! We plan to have Christmas with him Monday when we get home. He will pick up some of his clothes and whatever he needs at rehab and then I take him to his dad's house. His dad is supposed to take him to Wernersville Monday evening. I'm so excited!!! I told Justin to expect his Mama to be wrapped around him for about 10 minutes, holding on tight, until I get my fill of him! Heehee! He just has to deal with that! LOL! I have missed him so!

Thank you all for your prayers for him.....I know he felt them! Please continue, if you will, to pray for him. Thanks so much my sweet, sweet friends!!! I love you all so very much!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!