View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 04:51 PM   #3495
Jill with a G
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via AIM to Jill with a G

New Years Day I did reorganize my craft area a little. I cleaned up my Christmas crafting stuff, and reorganized my scraps of card stock and put them in ziplocks by color. I almost have too many scraps. I do use them from time to time especially for punching out shapes and adding to cards. I may need to donate some though soon. Then I had bought some shelving units at a garage sale this summer, you know, the shelves with a heart cut out in the center...I know, old style and country style, but for the craft area, I thought they would work. And they do! We hung four shelving units, and I easily filled them up with cute button jars, ribbon, lace, balls of twine, bakers twine, and various knick-knacks. I just wish my craft space was in a room all to itself, so my crafty friends could come over and we'd just craft away!! Instead, it's in my bedroom, with plenty of space for me, but not for hardly anyone else! I think I have a design in mind for Valentines, so see y'all the next meet! Does anyone have the date set? It's probably in a post earlier, but if it's posted here, it would be easier to see!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!