View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 12:25 PM   #98
3Fries
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Welcome Sandi! Glad you decided to jump in! Stick around here and I promise you will get some pages accomplished!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandi*S View Post
I have been a member of SCS since 2005. I usually participate in the SWAPS mostly the recipe swaps. But they are getting old for me and really, how many times can you make an Alphabet swap on cookies? And how many cookie recipes do I really need? AND how many times can I give cookie recipe books away as gifts? So now, at this point in my life Im on to bigger and better things.

This is going to be the year of the GREAT PURGE at my house; we have, as a family, collected and hoarded so much stuff that its time to let someone else have some fun with our collective stuff. This spring we are going to have a garage sale to end all garage sales.

With that being said, its time to put those pictures I have been boxing up into albums, its time to empty those paper savers that have been organized by theme (to make my scrapping easier) and get photos on them and then into albums.

I am personally doing a Rudolph Club this year so every month on the 25th; I will be doing something Christmas relatable. Thats where my card challenge will come in.

So, add up all my ranting and rambling, and IM IN.

My goals will be: drum roll please:

Scrapbook pages: 6 per month x 10 months= 60
Christmas cards: 10 per month x 5 months= 50
Birthday cards: 5 per month x 5 months= 25
Misc. cards: 5 per month x 5 months= 25

Im going by my crafting calendar year, which ends in October. November and December are just too crazy around here.
I just realized that I will be making 100 cards this year a VERY tall order for me, but with a little planning and once I get the assembly line process going, I think it will be doable.

Paper Crafty Goals for 2013: 50/135 pages and 185/75 cards.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!