View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 12:21 PM   #102
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Red face Ack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntangie View Post
I have to go to Hobby Lobby or Archiever's this weekend to buy magnets. I am demoing a mini album at card club next week and told everyone I would provide the pair of magnets for them so everyone wouldn't have to buy a package for one pair and the brass stencil I ordered a month ago from the scrapbook store in Des Moines is fianlly in. Too bad it couldn't have gotten here last week. NOT how I wanted to start out the year.
Whatever you do, don't go this weekend to Archivers ... they're having a 40% off all DSP single sheets! It's hard to resist.

I decided that I would get some paper for some scrap pages I had in mind however, I left all of the paper in the ARchivers Bag next to my desk. I circled on my calendar and made a note in my Blackberry Tasks List for 20 days from now. Whatever is still in the bag at that time is going back to the store. That way, if I use it , yay! Pages/Cards done and I saved $$ but if I don't use it then it won't go into my stash and that's good too! There will always be more sales on cute papers....

Now, off to get busy and add my total expenses ...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!