01-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: At the end of a dead end dirt road, in the middle of no where!
Isn't every time we get inky fun?
Originally Posted by Margscardcrazy
Wow, it's great to see how many of us are playing this year, I learned a lot from last years challenge.
1. Make sure your cards fit envelopes that can be bought ie; C6 or DL (these are the post office prefered sizes too, in Australia) it is so time consumming to have to make the envelopes as well.
I had no idea there were so many different sizes out there! Here is in the US the common is an A2 (fits the 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cards) what isC6 & DL dimensions?
2. Completely finish your card with your insert and or inside greetingMaybe a card isn't complete till the innards are in? LOL
3. Make sure you sign the back of your card (I'm going to try and do all of this before I upload)
I do not do this every year I tell myself to do it, and I have such wonderful intentions of buying one of those cool personalized stamps
4. Limit the embellishments if you are posting your cards. I love bows buttons and bling but it can become quite expensive to post these cards.
Oh, and how!
5. The most important of all is have fun, fun, fun but don't backlog I just never cought up and didn't get Octobers or Novembers done.
I even got grand baby MJ inky!
~Vikki Jo ~ SCS Member 77725 ~ My Blog
Life is simple, just not easy!