View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 10:57 AM   #68
clairescreation
Embossing Fanatic

I so love my Silhouette Cameo, which I bought August of last year. I love my Cricut machines but sadly none of them would give a clean cut on an intricate images like doilies. I love doilies and if you're like me, Silhouette online store got tons of doilies, flourishes, labels, 3D projects from $.50 to $.99. If you have it no need to buy those expensive dies. Check this project I made, where I used an intricate image doily called lacy star .

Learning curve is not that hard. You just have to know what those icons in your digital mats and presto you'll but cutting like crazy (I do!LOL). If you used Gypsy so much then Silhouette will not be hard... only difference is, it has more capabilities than what Cricut can offer...

Hope you'll get yourself Silhouette Cameo or Portrait. It will be worth every penny you spent. BTW, watch out for Hallmark Scrapbook or Fortabella, because they were the ones who offered the best price plus free shipping...

BTW, I attached here a list of Silhouette command I found online. Happy crafting everyone!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf silhouette command.pdf (42.1 KB, 38 views)

Claire
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!