View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 07:24 AM   #99
fmtinsley
Glitter Guru

Hello ladies! I have missed you all so much! I tried not to spend a lot of time on the computer last year because it just sucked me in lack a vacuum. LOL! I am going to try and check in a couple times a week though and participate in challenges this year. I'll have to figure out how to account for supplies though being a SU demonstrator. Any suggestions? I have a breakdown for the consumables so can track the cost of what I use but need to decide about the stamp sets, ink, tools, etc since I use them in workshops. I am scrapping again too so that will help. I got a ScrapRack for christmas so once it is organized, I hope to actually USE what I have. I am actually at a scrapbook weekend right now and have got four pages done. I need to find my spreadsheet and start tracking.

Update on us: Emily got accepted to Shenandoah in VA. She was only accepted as a B.A. and she wants a B.F.A. I think they said at an information meeting that students could request to transfer to the BFA after their first year. She is going to call and find out. Still waiting on two more colleges so no decisions yet. Lots of dance competitions coming up and we surprised the girls with a trip to Disney World in March. So, of course 2013 is going to busy, busy, busy!

I better get back to scrapping so I can start the year off in the black. Have a great weekend.