View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 04:31 AM   #6242
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Cool

Good morning ladies. Well after hearing all the buzz about pink eye I don't think it's that then....I probably do have something in it. I haven't gone to the eye doctor yet because he doesn't accept walk ins...so...I have to make an appt. Which I should probably do since it still hurts and is now watery all the time. uggg....
Lynn, I do hope you are feeling better.
Ladies, you can not just GIVE your points away....that defetes the purpose of the game silly girls. Also, remember....you need to PM me who has what points. If you would like you can pm once at the end of the week. How does that sound? Unless it's easier for you to pm me every time you take someone's points. It's up to y'all which ever works best. Unless someone would like to earn some extra points and keep track of the points for this game...then you can call them out like Vickie has been doing. Which by the way....love the big font. It helps to see who has whos points. So who wants to earn some extra points? Well Ronald is now leaving Monday morning. That was the soonest he could catch a flight to RI and that leaves out of Milwaukee which is 2 hours away from us. He is now flying to RI than flying back to Milwaukee then driving to California. Crazy I say.[
Well, yesterday was not stamping room cleaning day...it was try to keep the icky wood that Matt the wood guy sold us lite. I can not believe he sold us this stinky, wet wood. Very wet and very stinky. I finally gave up after fighting with both fireplaces for 2 hours. Ron then called our old firewood guy and ordered new wood. I told him to call Matt and tell him to come and get this icky stuff and give us our money back. So...I told Ron Saturday and Sunday are stamping room days!!!!!!! I need to clean and then organize EVERYTHING in that room right down to the last brad. Then I need to make cards. Maybe I need 3 days of stamping room time. Yes, I do. He leaves Monday so I will take 3 days. hehe....Ok ladies...I've talked your eyes out so I will hush now....have a great day!!!!

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!