View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 09:37 PM   #181
Greywolf
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveneruso View Post
When Taylor posted her sale info she made a note that she was going to be closed for awhile but I got the stuff I ordered during the Shophop today. So maybe your goodies are on the way.

I finally made something with a cut from the Pazzle. I've been reading the book, watching videos and doing tutorials. You can do an amazing amount of things with the software and surprisingly, it's not difficult to work with the software. The part that is difficult is getting the cutting OK. I've been working on that and making notes.

WT408 Pazzle Heart by cveneruso - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I cut the heart with the pazzle and put the little hearts that were cut from the center up the side.

I am still overwhelmed when I think about winning this. I was thrilled with a set of stamps, this is just so big, it's hard to believe. I don't think I can come up with words to describe my gratitude to Pazzles for their generous prize, to Lydia and all the SCS staffers for their giving of their time and talent. It was my goal to finish all the challenges just because they were there and I hope that I'll be able to do the same this year.
Your card is fantastic Chris! I'm glad you studied, practiced and persevered so you could show us just a taste of what the Pazzle can do. Nice way to use the extra cut out hearts too.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!