View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 07:00 PM   #32
KelliJo
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN View Post
Hope you feel better soon KJ! I know what you mean about being cold. It is currently 22 F here in Colorado Springs. I am currently in a recliner with a down throw and a tablet watching TV and surfing the net. I feel so bad for the kitty who is outside sleeping on a chair on my back deck. He is a ferel stray (one that is at least used to humans and being pet and such), but every time I try bringing him inside, he starts to freak out a little when he can't get outdoors. So I have lots of blankets for him to nestle in and he is somewhat protected from the elements (coverage overhead and some wind is blocked, etc.). He gets fed lots of food (he is a very well fed stray kitty ) and fresh water and pets from me and the kids, so I guess he has it pretty good compared to most.

Oh well...off on a total tangent there! . Get to feeling better soon!

Linda
LOL! That is how my "tame" Lucy acts... She REALLY is a bit Freakazoid-ish!!!! She's getting better at least now when we have people over you KNOW we have a cat... don't think about TOUCHING her, but you can SEE her... back there tucked behind Dave's chair! She does NOT sit on your lap but has now begun to sit on the arm of Dave's chair, you just have to sit REAL STILL!!!!! Well, I should say HE does, she won't do that with me....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!