Old 01-04-2013, 06:05 AM   #36
Cook22
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylacfey View Post
RiverIsis- Your post made me laugh so hard. I have enjoyed reading all Dr Who fans replies. Yes, there is a huge difference on boxes. I watch Torchwood. You can't watch Torchwood without brushing up on Dr. Who everything, lol. I haven't delved deep into Dr. Who yet. I am finishing Warehouse 13 & Alpha's right now.

Big fun note about VLV for everyone who ordered. When your shipment comes in it will always be in a recycled box. You can even expect boxes from frozen dinners, lol. VLV is my favorite stamp company. I love ordering from them just to see what kind of box I will get in the mail.
I'll admit I haven't watched Dr. Who since I left home (never had TV since then) - Tom Baker was still the Doctor at the time. But after hearing a couple of Torchwoods that were exclusive to radio, I picked up the DVDs at the library and really enjoyed them; it was only then I made the connection between the two .
I know I have a photo of the cream Irish phone box - but the one on my blog is taken from a distance to put in in context, and I'm not on my PC which is where the closer-up ones are stored.
SCS Photo Challenge #203 ~ Trees
Ways to Use It : Thursday Challenge ~Step Aside
Techniques ~ Monday is Technique Time; TLC507: Alcohol Ink Background

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!