View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:40 AM   #6210
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Thumbs up

Yay for Lauren, great way to start the game. G'morning ladies, how is everyone doing? I didn't get a chance to get to cleaning my stamping room because Ron wanted me to go out with him so I did. Ugggg..so today will be clean the stamproom day...I hope. It is such a mess because I wrapped all my Christmas stuff in there. Pretty soon I will be taking down Christmas decor..waaaaa.. Ron says it looks like Santa threw up in here. I have to tell you what I did for decorations above my cabinets. I have a little room between them and the ceiling so I first put a snow blanket down then I took a Nutcracker dude and placed him up there then I took empty gift boxes (with all different designs on them) and put them around the nutcracker dude then I took some silver ornaments and scattered them all over up there I finished it with lighted garland. It looks awesome. I also wrapped my wall hangings this year and placed them back on the wall so that it looks like presents on the wall. It really does look good in here I hate to take it all down. But I have to so.....well ladies, I shall return I am in the gallery this morning. Huggs

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!