View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #5610
Donnaml
Hardware Hotshot

Send a message via Skype™ to Donnaml

Sorry Kathy and Lynn, But it's money!!! What can I say. It's for my old boss to help out with one of his stores. Their manager quit on them and they need me to run the store til they can get more employees and a manager.

Lauren, wish I could take you with me.

Thinking about erasing my facebook page. Friends (not you guys, the ones that live right here in my own town) They need anything, I jump and help them, I am constantly giving them things I make or helping them when they need help. But when I need someone.........nothing! I am so sick of it. Guess I know who my real friends are.

Not having a real good night right now. After Friday when my grandkids mother (and I say that lightly) FINALLY moves back to Clinton with her new boyfriend, I am not going to watch them anymore. Mainly because, she feels it is my duty!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What??? She has not been a mother since she walked out last May on them. Sorry, but I am leaving tomorrow at 5 oclock in the evening come hell or high waters. I don't care if they have a sitter or not. They don't pay me, but they pay her mom the few times she isn't going nuts and will watch them. But only if they pay her mega bucks.

Ok sorry for my rant. Talk to you all when I get back. Sorry again Lynn.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!