View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:36 AM   #42
3Fries
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Cheryl,
I was just thinking about my goal as I drove into work today (booo...back to work!! lol). I don't take nearly as many pictures anymore it seems like - which is plain silly because I take TONS of pictures more than I ever did years ago when I had a film camera. What I mean, I guess, is that I don't take as many pictures that I feel like I NEED to scrapbook the way I used to scrapbook. I'm not sure if I'm making much sense. I think now that my kids are older, it is harder to take photos that are not exactly like 50 others and I feel a little sad sometimes that I don't get to take photos of just the everyday anymore except for of my almost 16 yr old - who also complains that I take too many pictures, lol! I take and scrapbook many basketball photos, and I have many many landscape type photos from trips, but I just can't fill up albums full of pictures that all look the same. Not all vacation photos are the same, but at the same time there's only so many I want to put into scrapbook format (when you take 1200-1500 photos on a trip that is WAY too many to scrapbook!).

Anyway, just me rambling, thinking about pictures and scrapbooking and thinking that I need to revise my goal - not for less pages to complete, but for more scrapbook worthy photos of everyday life. I'm not sure I want to do "project life" necessarily, but something closer to that than not maybe.

Just thinking too, that maybe some years there will be more photos than other years - you know, when there are those big vacations or big events (grads, weddings, new babies!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motherload View Post
I'm aiming for 100 layouts this year. Makes me a little sad to see that low number when I think that I completed 245 layouts back in 2008, but life was simpler then. 100 layouts puts me at 8 layouts a month. I think I can do that! It will be nice to exceed my goal instead of always missing it. Happy New Year, everyone.

Paper Crafty Goals for 2013: 50/135 pages and 185/75 cards.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!