View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:05 AM   #6148
DellsDani
Stazon Splitcoast

G'MORNING LADIES, I hope each of you had a very safe time bringing in the new year. I would like to remind each of you that there will be a new letter posted today. I will finish my gallery shift and then come and post this week's letter. However, you may start with the game of "I'm taking your points if." Does everyone remember how it goes? If not this is how it works: I am going to use Donna and Marney as an example:

Possiblitly #1
Marney says: Donna I am going to take 10 of your points unless you can tell me who sang the song "Stairway To Heaven". Are you up for it?
Donna says: No, I would rather not play.

If this happens where the person you are challenging says No then you may go and try to take someone else's points. We can not force anyone to play along. However let's look at the other possibility:

Possibility #2
Donna says: Yes, I am up for it. It's Van Halen.
Marney says: Nope you are wrong, it's Led Zepplin. I now am taking 10 of your points. Thank you for playing along. hehe

Possibility #3
Donna says: Yes, I am up for it. It's Led Zepplin.
Maney says: You are so correct. I guess you just took 10 of my points instead. Dang nab it!!!!

And that challenge is done. REMEMBER: It is up to you to keep track of your points and let me know who gets what. HAVE FUN!!!!! And no the challenges do not have to have anything to do with stamping.

IT"S GREAT TO BE BACK!!!!! I've missed all of you. Ron is home two more days so please understand if I am kind of MIA for the next 2 days. I will be back after my gallery shift. Huggs

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!