January Swapper of the Month - nikki1578
Congratulations to our January Swapper of the Month! Here is a little information about Nichole.
Be sure to check out Nichole's gallery and keep an eye out for her in the swap forums.
Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - nikki1578 - Handmade Cards & Crafts
Feel free to add your comments for Nichole to this thread.
Originally Posted by nikki1578
- how you got started--I joined this website after talking to a friend of mine. she said if you want to learn more about making cards, crafts etc i want you to join this website called SCS. So I joined and all I could say that day was WOW so many talented women/men out there.
- how long have you been doing this-- I got started scrapbooking back in 2002 and thats all i did until I got introduced to SCS then I started making cards. I like to do both but I do find mysefl making more cards than anything. I dont have a lot in my gallery as I do forget to post them a lot of times or take pictures of them a lot of times. But I do enjoy making cards. I want to get back into scrapping soon thought since I do have lots of pictures waiting on me.
- something we might not know--I am married to a wonderful man. we have been together for 18 years. We dont have any kids together but he has 3 older boys. I am a Prek School teacher and I love my job been teaching for 11 years, i thought I would do something different this past year and work in retail but then I found myself missing those little ones and decided to give retail up and do what I do best and that is teach those lovely children. My husband and I do like to travel. We hope one day to retire and travel to many different places. We both love the mountains so we mainly spend our times in the Smoky Mountains. We recently moved to Knoxville Tn this past June and we love it here and its so close to those Smokies.
- favorite swapping experience--I love doing swaps and I love hosting swaps. I like meeting new people of course on (here). I have met 3 people from here in "real" life. I must say this is the best website I have ever joined and some great women/men help keep this up and running its awesome. I have made several "friends" on here.
- anything else that you would like to share--Again I must say thanks to the people who voted for me I appreciate it a bunch. HUGS .
Giggle Mingler(Hee hee)
Last edited by Jmaraul; 02-01-2013 at 08:51 AM..