View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 05:37 AM   #15
eeddmm
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessp1971 View Post
Happy New Year everyone. Here I am again saying I'm sorry about Thursdays challenge last week. I was having some jaw pain and a terrible ear ache and long story short I ended up at the dentist and had a root canal done. I was so surprised the tooth never hurt but when he stated looking around he found an infected nerve. Not my best week. Still very tender and hard to eat. I am going to make a smaller goal this year as I found out last year that life can really get in the way of my scrapping. My goal will be 5 per month for a yearly total of 60.
Oh Patti! So sorry to hear that...my DH seems to constantly have root canals done. Not a fun process! My dentist just told me that I might need to have one done if I don't soon have a tooth taken care of but my insurance ran out yesterday and I'm hoping that we can swing dental ins at my "new" job So I waited since it's SO expensive!

Take care and don't worry about the challenge if you don't feel well. There are plenty of great ones to go back and do!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!