Happy New Year Everyone!! I had planned to create and post this challenge at mignight last night, but plans changed when my son invited us over at the last minute for New Year’s Eve. So, it’s a bit late, but still on the 1st!…
All scrappers are welcome to play—whether digi or traditional! If you have questions, you can post them here or PM me.
Don’t know what a Progressive Challenge is? Go here
PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE 8 - TASK 1 (JAN. 2013)
1. Start with a 12x12 background paper.
2. Add one or two more layers of paper on top, each one smaller than the last.
3. Create a grid with various rectanguler shapes. Some of the boxes in the grid will eventually contain your photos (3-6 photos, your choice). You can use a pre-made template for the grid or create your own. (Use whatever colors you choose to fill in the boxes, as they will be changed as we go along.)
- Remember to first save your page in its original version (.psd for Photoshop) to maintain your layers, so you'll be able to make changes/additions in Task 2.
- Save your page for the web as a .jpg (600x600 or less). To add your page to this gallery and the monthly scrapbook gallery just add DGSCPR008Task1
to your keywords when uploading. Also, please take a minute to post a link to your sample page on this thread so we won’t miss seeing your work!
MY TASK 1 SAMPLE
TASK 1 GALLERY
Have a great week! As always, I look forward to seeing your pages as they progress.