View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 05:59 PM   #111
eeddmm
Gallery Gazer

One more note for the New Year...remember back a while ago when I wrote that some things were going to be happening...well, last Thursday my DH bought out another business's assets (machine shop) and offered jobs to the men who lost their jobs. Most of them accepted and beginning on Jan 2nd, I will now be helping to run his "new" business. He took on another partner through this process and I now officially have my own office (with a TV). I don't have to be at work until DGS goes to school in the a.m. and I get to leave by 3:15 p.m. so I'm home for when DGS gets home from school. Once things get straightened out, I'll even be able to work from home and answer the shop phones from home! Technology is a wonderful thing!

I think I love my new boss It's been a really LONG process...we started 8 months ago trying to make this deal and it's been a killer not being able to share it with anyone because of confidentiality agreements. Getting laid off in October was a blessing in disguise as it helped with getting everything ready for this new business venture without me feeling guilty cause I'd have to work elsewhere. I was having such a difficult time trying to figure out how to tell my previous boss that I would have to resign and God certainly helped me out with that decision! So, let 2013 come...it's gonna be a wonderful year!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!