View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:38 PM   #108
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Fries View Post
I'm up watching Team Canada hockey again. It has messed up my inner clock, lol. I've been arranging my space again - pretty happy with it! My plan is to scrapbook in the New Year! It has been a bit of a tradition for me these last few years, and I'm excited to get in my zone as I've been trying all week and things keep getting in the way.

I've been invited to be part of the Stampin' Up! Creative Crew here on SCS for the next 4 months, and our first set of challenge projects will be live tomorrow! I need to get two more done today!

Who else will be around today???
I have spent the last 3 years NYE scrapping too! I've been at my desk all day. I'm working on finishing "partials" that I've had sitting here. I got 12 done last night, another 14 already today but I have a slew of them. Figured it would be a great way to start 2013 Scrappin'.

CONGRATS to you on making the Creative Crew! Can't wait to see your creations.

I'll also be posting the 2013 Scrap Thread tonight... can you believe it?! Some of us have scrapped together now for 5 years...WOW!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!