caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Tyler Tucker has made a journal update:

TYLERS CHRISTMAS
The Best Christmas Ever, Thank You!!!

Hi,
This has been one amazing Christmas!

First, thank God. Tyler, his brothers and Nathan have had the best Christmas ever. Their laughter and smiles showed how much they loved it. The fire departments for both Tigerville and Greenville teamed up with Mr. Wilksonís family, church and neighbors, along with the Elves and Courageous Kids of Charleston. There were lots of surprises we didnít know about.

Around 4, the boys heard something, looked out the door, and a big fire truck has backed up to the door. They were so excited but couldnít stay out long because it was so cold and raining. Our house filled with fire fighters, presents and food!

I think they all did their 27 acts of kindness. Thank you all so much!

The kids will remember this Christmas and it was all because there are so many people that care. I know that they will never have a Christmas like this again. It was just awesome.

There are lots of angels out there that love Tyler no matter what happens in the next surgery. We know that his angels will be right there with us through it all in spirit.

Even though Tyler is a really sick little boy, we understand that there are so many out there that need help. We know that a lot of families lost their love ones this Christmas.

And I think God sent you all to Tylerís family to show how many really care. God placed you all in Tylerís life.

God bless Dr. Rodriguez. He told us he will never give up on Tyler. I truly love Dr. Rodriguez. The South Carolina doctors told us there was nothing that could be done for Tyler.

To Tylerís angels, you all have stuck with us for nine years. What an awesome bunch of caring angels out there!

We also received a lot of gift cards, just to name a few; Game Stop, Little Cesarís Pizza, Bo Jangles, Subway, Wal-mart and Target from a family that has a five year old with a brain tumor. We also received a gift card from the Charleston Elves and Courageous Kids. Ashley bought groceries with it.

Part of the gift cards are going to help out in Maryland when Tyler has his jaw replacement surgery, coming up soon. We have no date for the surgery yet, but the jaw is made for Tyler. We will call for the appointment and surgery dates.

Tyler still has a wonderful present coming. He will be going to Give Kids the World on January 5 Ė 12. The Marty Lions Club and his doctor are giving our family an expense free trip to Disney.

The doctors think Tyler needs this before he has this surgery. They could only let seven stay at Give Kids the World, so Tylerís dad and grandpa will be home house sitting. Besides Tylerís dad Richie is still having trouble with his back. He doesnít think he can make the trip, so he said I could take his place. It was really nice of him.

George, Nathan, Tyler Jayden, Ashley, and Ethan have all had the flu. I sure hope everyone stays well for our trip.

Iím hoping that someone might have an iPad or Kindle out there that they are not using. I can try to buy one if itís cheap. Mine has broken and I wish I could find one to take with us.

Please never give up on Tyler. I know that God answers prayers. With each surgery, we wonder if Tyler will make it. There are always lots of tears but God is always with us.

I told everyone about Tylerís out of the body experience before. He said he came out of his body and floated toward a light. He said he looked back and Mom and Nanny were crying. He said that he knew right then that he had to go back to his body.

I know through God and all Tylerís angels, Tyler is still here a fighter.

Please kiss your kids and tell them you love them. You donít know what tomorrow will bring. Even if youíre upset with your grown children, make a call and just say, ďI love you.Ē

If you want to help Tyler and his family, you can donate through PayPal or mail.

Frogginí (f.r.o.g. Ė fully rely on god)
For Tyler

CaringBridge / Tyler Tucker / Welcome
Or
tylertucker.com

Pictures can be seen - Cole's Pages
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!